Monday, December 3, 2007

261 morning

I lost 1 lb since last week. It's hard to know if the represents progress or not, but I'll take it. Traci and I did DDR most mornings last week, that's the extent of the exercise for the week. It's OK.

I am thinking that I would like to work out twice a day for a little while. Not every day of the week, but maybe every other day. I am thinking that I could lift 3 times a week, do cardio 3 times a week, and do some fun recreational exercise 3 times a week. This combination should get me in real good shape. I may have to start after I graduate in two weeks, but I am going to plan on it.

I was eating better during the beginning of the week, but I had a big weekend and erased some of the early progress that I made. I am hoping that this week that I will get down to 259. That would be 2 lbs for the week.

No comments: